Image, logo, and product photography file requests
Please contact Justin Harter at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about file shares or produce image requests.
Sponsored Pro Staff requirements
- As often as possible, you will be expected to check in on retailers in your area to see how the products are selling. We want to make sure that they are being taken care of.
- If you are in a store that doesn’t carry our products, it will be your responsibility to try and encourage them to consider selling them.
- At times you may be asked to help work booths at various shows, promotions, etc.
- You will be expected to conduct yourself in a proper, professional manner anytime you are representing our brands. Any misrepresentation or negativity toward the company will result in revocation of sponsorship.
- If a retailer wishes to make contact regarding becoming a dealer for our products, due to your work as a Pro Staffer, please contact us as soon as you have confirmation. That information will be passed on to Sales and they will handle it from that point.
- If a partnership is established due to your hard work, there will be additional benefits for you from time to time.
- All product will be available for purchase under your Regional Staff discount. Any promotional giveaways are reserved for donations, charities, etc. and is budgeted for the coming year.
- All orders will need to be emailed or called in ahead of time, so the order can be pulled, processed and ready for pick up at the time of your arrival.
- You will need to complete the Regional Staff application. You can pay for products via credit card or Paypal.
- We do not pay for any entry fee, boat wrap, etc.
- Warranty fees apply to Pro Staff.
- You must order at least twice, in the current year, to remain on Pro Staff.
- As a sponsored Pro Staff Angler, you will receive 40% off all rods & baits, and 25% off all apparel.
- All members of the Pro Staff must adhere to the vision and values of Trophy Technology. This includes a family-friendly approach, clear and tolerable language, and respect for natural resources and others. For more, read about our vision, history, and approach.