Pike and musky anglers don’t dare leave without the Swimmin’ Cisco in their tackle box. The Swimmin’ Cisco is ridiculously durable and realistic with a soft body that rolls up into a fish’s mouth.
The Swimmin’ Cisco also features a no-throw sliding hook system so fish stay hooked. You can fish this bait straight at any speed, twitch it, pull-and-pause, pop it, or just about anything else you can think of. No other lure gets this real with its presentation.
This bait was designed to entice the hardest-to-entice species of trophy musky and pike. The Swimmin’ Cisco is available in 5 proven colors all painted on durable bodies.
The Swimmin’ Cisco also features Castaic’s patented InnerArmor technology.
- Life-like swimming action that fish can’t resist
- Authentic, species-specific body shapes and paint jobs match the hatch!
- Super soft plastic that rolls in fish’s mouths for enhanced hook-ability
- The only soft swimbait that swims at any retrieve speed
- Horizontal fall profile – looks just like a natural settling
- When twitched, has the best turnaround of any soft bait
- 10″ size and 9 inches per second fall rate